News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Fourth Ward Councilperson

Started by jay, May 05, 2010, 05:53:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: Rushblvd on May 19, 2010, 03:25:32 PM
"You can call me Ray, or you can call me Jay, or you can call me Johnny "...
but do not call me late for brkfast, lunch and dinner ;D

Rushblvd

"You can call me Ray, or you can call me Jay, or you can call me Johnny "... 

iwasthere

jay

A man named Ray is supposedly in the running to fill the unexpired term of the fourth ward councilwoman.

iwasthere

you were not sure in your answer. so i asked a legal expert that has the knowledge in the city charter.

john r. swierz

IWASTHERE, since I have run for a council seat many times, why would you doubt that I was correct in my initial answer

iwasthere

Quote from: john r. swierz on May 07, 2010, 12:12:58 PM

iwasthere, now you just do that!
jrs would not you go to an expert to obtain knowledge? :D would you prefer that i go to william the clueless or maggie the knowledgeable one? :D

john r. swierz

iwasthere, now you just do that!

iwasthere

jrs better yet i will ask maggie. she knows the city's charter inside and out. she was ridicule by williams camp during the mayor's race 2005 because she knew more about the daily operations that pretained to the city charter between hagan and williams. quess what? she still does. williams is still learning. :o

john r. swierz

iwasthere,just go on the city's website and the chater is there.

iwasthere

jrs can you find that in the city's charter? ???

john r. swierz

I believe that you must be a resident of a ward six months before you qualify to run.

iwasthere

hammar as you well know politics makes strange bedfellows. aspiring politicians will use every possible means to obtain their goals in their political life. one can move into another ward by the beginning of next year. there are better qualified people to take reghetti's place and catale is not one of them. this saga has just started so hammar enjoy this political rollercoaster ride on this one. ;D

The Hammer

Quote from: iwasthere on May 05, 2010, 02:02:19 PM
i hope someone better then Anthony Catale that was the name i heard during the campaign and the individual has brains to think. i heard the president of ytown city council told a follower golfer that carol was the dumbest person on council he ever seen since his council tenure.  God help us all if catale is the replacement. he is supported by the Hanni's clan.

You clearly don't do your homework. Catale was at Carol's victory party. If he was a member of Hanni's clan why wasn't he supporting Ludt like Hanni like the Hanni clan was? Maybe a Hanni told you he/she likes Catale or something, I don't know , but I know Mr. Catale quite well and I can assure you he is not a 'member' of the Hanni clan.

By the way, Catale lives in the 5th ward. Therefore, I wonder if your 'rumor' is correct that he would be 4th ward councilman?

iwasthere

Quote from: jay on May 05, 2010, 05:53:18 AM
If Carol Righetti is elected County Commissioner in November, who would be the likely person to be appointed to fill her unexpired term as fourth ward councilperson?
i hope someone better then Anthony Catale that was the name i heard during the campaign and the individual has brains to think. i heard the president of ytown city council told a follower golfer that carol was the dumbest person on council he ever seen since his council tenure.  God help us all if catale is the replacement. he is supported by the Hanni's clan.