News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Garden District Complaints

Started by jay, May 03, 2010, 07:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: jay on May 04, 2010, 08:49:15 PM
Some say the mannequins are often provocatively dressed.  I haven't noticed that yet.
jay maybe you should take a closer look at these provocatively dressed, "BARBS" from the garden district. maybe you should invite them to lunch tomorrow at the weekly thursday lunch series at the food ct. :o 8)

iwasthere

Quote from: Rick Rowlands on May 04, 2010, 10:47:38 PM
What kind of person would be aroused by a scantily clad mannequin?
men that like to play with trains. ;D

northside lurker

I don't know the Barb you're talking about, but the Garden District secretary is named Barb.  I was a little confused for awhile.

I mentioned this at our officers' meeting last night, and was told that the zoning inspector should be making a visit, if he hasn't already.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

Rick Rowlands

What kind of person would be aroused by a scantily clad mannequin?

jay

Some say the mannequins are often provocatively dressed.  I haven't noticed that yet.

iwasthere

Quote from: Rushblvd on May 04, 2010, 04:12:02 PM
Well I think you said it all with "Streetwalker-Shoppers"...They are stimulating the economy by spending money....
those streetwalkershoppers certainly are stimulating the economy in many ways that the irs does not know with jimbo they will never know. :-X

Rushblvd

Well I think you said it all with "Streetwalker-Shoppers"...They are stimulating the economy by spending money....

iwasthere

i did not know that barb was out of work. she could apply for some of the stimulus monies for furthering her career and put her into a better class of frds besides of those streetwalkers shoppers.

Rushblvd

Well she has been out of work for awhile... :laugh: :laugh: ::)

iwasthere

Quote from: Rushblvd on May 04, 2010, 09:37:35 AM
I think they are friends of Barb.... 8)
i know Barb and i do not think she would be seen dressed like those streetwalkers shoppers. :o ;D ???

Rushblvd

I think they are friends of Barb.... 8)

john r. swierz

jay

This is an example from the north side of Mahoning Avenue just east of Steel Street.

northside lurker

There is a clothing store near the corner of Steel Street.  I don't have a problem with them placing mannequins on the sidewalk, as long as there is enough room for someone to walk through.  But, I'll bring it up at our next meeting.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

jay

Some businesses on lower Mahoning Avenue are placing sales merchandise on the sidewalks in front of their stores.

Is this practice a problem for residents of the Garden District?