News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Conservatives come out and clean

Started by irishbobcat, June 26, 2009, 09:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

i did not like to listen to that liar bush either, but i wanted to know what he was saying because i did not want to be caught with egg on my face due to assine ways of destroying this country's creditability in this country and on the international scene. i trust this administration when they speak of freedom and respect for ALL on this universe instead of bush's selected few who he wanted to have freedoms that are quarantined under the constitution.

sfc_oliver

I do not remember MR Obama talking much about freedom for anyone. But then again I have a hard time listening to him. I do try.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

iwasthere

sarge, isn't that what barak obama message is all about when he speaks to the general usa public and the general international public?

sfc_oliver

Unfortunately many have forgotten the very next line of that speech.

"And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country.

My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man. "

iwasthere

i live by the adage from JFK inaugural speech, "ask what  you can do for  your country not what your country can do for you. :-*

sfc_oliver

You wouldn't think so Elmo, but someone has this thing about conservatives. Don't understand it myself.
   Fact is not one of my neighbors has ever asked me about my political views. My guess would be it's not important in the neighborhood at all.

Elmo-Ytown

I live in the seventh ward, and I volunteer all over the city, I'm just sayin...

Really? Does everything down to a neighborhood cleanup have to be politics?

irishbobcat

The Green Party and liberals were out cleaning Y-town today.......

Rick Rowlands

I've done more volunteer work in my life than everyone else on this forum put together.  So don't even start.

sfc_oliver

Please learn to read and comprehend. It is a 7th ward function, I do not live in the 7th ward. Now if it were a County function and I could be of any use...........

irishbobcat

so volunteerism should be confined to one's own backyard?

Then why do we send our armed services to volunteer and fight and invade countries illegally all over the world? That's a true conservative value...

sfc_oliver

I'll volunteer to clean up in my own neighborhood. i believe that is a 7th ward function you are talking about.

And we'll see who is crying when the bills come due. Because i know that my utilities will probably double i can no longer afford to replace the old windows in my house. there goes your energy savings. I replaced 3 windows earlier this summer and almost have enough to do 4 more saved up. Instead I'll heat the house this coming winter.
Nice to be green I suppose. But I can't afford it now.

irishbobcat

Conservatives are invited out to the old Jolly Joe's for a clean up session this Saturday morning at 9:30am.....in the 7th ward of Y-town!

Help volunteer like President Obama has asked!

Liberals will be there.....and the Mahoning Valley Green Party will be there.....

or will you stay home and cry in your coffee over today's energy vote?