News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Local Christian On-Line TV Project

Started by DennyAyers, January 23, 2008, 11:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DennyAyers

Quote from: DennyAyers on January 23, 2008, 11:29:32 AM
Hello,
We are wanting to start a Christian on-line Television network for the local area.
Featuring Sermons, Choir, Music Videos, Concerts, Teaching/Training Videos, Video Invitations, etc.
I can really use some help and involvement as this is quite a project.
I am a Born Again Christian "Saved by Grace" and I want to Serve Christ with my talents, help other Christians, and tell everyone of the grace of God.
We have some really nice equipment.. HD Camcorder, Portable Recording Studio, Pro Mics, Mac Pro, "Award Winning" Software "Final Cut Studio 2" Suite.
The website is established and ready to go! Now, all we need is participation and interest.
If you want to become involved in ANY way, please let me know!  Email: dennyayers1@sbcglobal.net
our website is: www.realmusicsite.com
Jesus Said; "I am the way, the truth and the life, No man cometh unto the Father but by Me".

DennyAyers

Hello,
We are wanting to start a Christian on-line Television network for the local area.
Featuring Sermons, Choir, Music Videos, Concerts, Teaching/Training Videos, Video Invitations, etc.
I can really use some help and involvement as this is quite a project.
I am a Born Again Christian "Saved by Grace" and I want to Serve Christ with my talents, help other Christians, and tell everyone of the grace of God.
We have some really nice equipment.. HD Camcorder, Portable Recording Studio, Pro Mics, Mac Pro, "Award Winning" Software "Final Cut Studio 2" Suite.
The website is established and ready to go! Now, all we need is participation and interest.
If you want to become involved in ANY way, please let me know!  Email: dennyayers1@sbcglobal.net
our website is: www.realmusicsite.com