News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Which Event to Attend

Started by jay, November 24, 2006, 06:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

The attendance at the Oakland was about 50% of capacity.

Mary

YSU game was pretty full. I would say about 75%. We won! so tickets for next weeks home game go on sale Monday. Support your penguins!

ForumManager

The SteelHounds game was poorly attended.

ForumManager

Shameless Plug -
I'll be at the SteelHounds game.  They were gracious and opened their doors to  enable our benefit for Second Harvest.  They are giving away $4 ticket discounts for a future game to the participants  and  Second Harvest attendees will also be eligible for a drawing for a Steelhounds prize pack which includes tickets to our upcoming Holiday Concert on December 3rd at 4 PM.  Come on down and sing carols with us at 5 PM. Suggested admission is  food item or small cash donation for Second Harvest.
Go SteelHounds!!
Maxina Gohlke, Symphony Chorus president

jay

On Saturday evening, November 25, several events are taking place in or near downtown Youngstown.  The Youngstown State Football team is in a play-off game at the YSU Stadium, the Youngstown Steelhounds are playing at the Chevrolet Centre and it's Open Stage Night at the Oakland Center.  I wonder which event will have the largest percentage of seats sold.  If you go to one of these events, please report on the attendance.