News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Frackquake increase is now matter of national security

Started by BG, November 12, 2015, 01:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

AllanY2525

If you add up the military capacity in terms of personnel, tanks, planes, guns, etc for
all of the middle eastern countries with their own defense forces, their military assets
[except for NUCLEAR weapons ] EXCEED those of the United States. 

We're talking SEVERAL MILLION troops between all of them.  WHY, oh WHY won't these
countries commit their OWN armies to the defense of their OWN lands and territories?

If the president is not going to send in our troops, he should CALL THEM ALL ON THE CARPET
AND ASK THEM - "WHAT ARE  **YOU**  DOING TO FIGHT ISIS???"

It's sad but likely true that the United Sates will, eventually, have to jump into the fray
full-force.... but there is no excuse for other nations around the Middle East who are too
scared, or too lazy, to get up off their a**es and join the fight - ESPECIALLY since ISIS
is killing their OWN people - and fellow Muslims.

iwasthere

All well said, but the USA has a leader that does not listen to his military advisory council on the information that is given to him by them especially in this problem.

Towntalk

Oh, by the way our own military leadership has said that sooner rather than later, we are going to have to put boots on the ground.

Towntalk

What most Americans don't grasp that ISiS is killing as many Muslims as they are Christians and Jews. There are two branches of Islam, and they are at war with each other. The world must make up its mind that we are in a life and death struggle and unleash our strongest nuclear weapons to totally destroy both Syria and Iraq. Then we must have a massive roundup of radical Muslems and execute them immediately not bothering with trials.

It's interesting to note that ISIS has attacked Lebanon and the high leadership in Palestine and Saudi Arabia has condemned ISIS.

iwasthere

I Love the video of Fr national song. I will agree with you on national security. How many weapons DO we need to keep our country safe. USA could blowup the world with the arsenal of weapons six times over when I was in hs. What's is the number, today? USA residents and Europeans wanted to appease Hitler due to the fact that they were still emotional and financially drained from ww1. USA and Europe government s did not have any support from its citizens for war with Hitler. USA did not enter the European conflict until we were attacked by the Japanese military government. Tt, one must be honest with the holocaust world leaders knew about the holocaust but they kept it a secret due to antisemitism in the free world. The average person didn't know that the holocaust existed until after the war.

Towntalk

This country has not sat on its backside after WW2. We have right now in our arsenal weapons so terrorable that the very thought of their existence would cause you to drop over dead out of fear. Sooner or later this country is going to have to unsheathe those weapons and use them, and this is precisely what Pope Francis said yesterday on Vatican Radio. We are going to have to pour down living hell upon the heads on ISIS and if that means turning Syria and Iraq into a nuclear wasteland so be it. ISIS, Pope Francis said has declared war on the Christian and Jewish world and in war, you do not try to find excuses ... you fight fire with fire, and if anyone stands in your way you kill them. That is the nature of war.

Let me tell you this, I have no patience with peacenicks of any stripe. I do have contempt for them. Historically it was peacenicks that allowed Adolph Hitler to come to power, and it was peacenicks that allowed the Holocaust. The radical Muslems want a repeat of what happened to millions of Jews, but here is a fact that most Americans are blind to. Do you know that America has been fighting Islam since the 1800's when we sent in Marines to fight Islamic pirates in the Mediterranian area? There was no Israel back then, the Islamist pirated were seizing ships and kidnapping Christian men, women and children. Islam is not a peaceful religion it preaches hatred of all infidels ... kill them all. All the spin that "liberals" place on the Koran and other Islamic writings will not change anything. Just look around you with clear eyes and see what life is like for people in the Muslem world.
Are there good Muslems? Certainly there are just as there were good decent Germans during the reign of Nazism. Just as there were good decent Russians during the Stalin years. Just as there were good Japanese during the 1930's and 1940's.
When a Pope comes out and calls on the Western World to go to war against ISIS, that is strong, and must be taken seriously.
http://en.radiovaticana.va/news/2015/11/14/pope_francis_no_justification_for_paris_attacks/1186795
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/pope-francis-calls-paris-massacre-part-world-war-article-1.2434854

iwasthere

Town Talk you can buy all the guns in the world if someone wants to shoot you up you could be carrying a gun and still be slaughtered by undesirables.Remember Isis do not have any desire to be kind to people that they don't lik except themselves that include s you. you could defend yourself with all the finest weapons that one can purchase for themselves but someone wants to do you in with harm.  They will do everything in the ir power to destroy you. ISIS is a well oiled machine and they have the monies through I'll gotten gains to cause havoc on the world. Best of luck world with or without guns.

Towntalk

By the way iwasthere are you aware of the fact that the radical muslems hate your guts and would not hesitate to kill you So how would you defend yourself and your family?

Towntalk

THE ONE ADVANTAGE WE HAVE HERE IN AMERICA IS CONSEAL AND CARRY WHERE WE CAN RESPOND TO ISIS WANNABE'S WITH HOT LEAD! IF IT WERE UP TO THE PRO GUN CONTROL PEOPLE WE WOULD ALL BE AT THE MERCY OF TERRORISTS

Towntalk

I didn't hear any Green Party official speak out yet, but I did hear a sadly uninformed Green Party member talk about gun control when France has strict gun controls in place and has had them since at least 1946. NO GUN CONTROL LAW WILL TAKE GUNS OUT OF THE HANDS OF CRIMINALS OR FANATIC MUSLEM RADICALS OUT TO KILL ALL CHRISTIANS AND JEWS, AND ONLY A BLIND FOOL WOULD THINK OTHERWISE.

iwasthere

Tt you ARE FULL OF BULLMANURE ON THE THE ASSERTION OF THE GREEN PARTY STANCE ON ISIS AND THEIR CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR.

Towntalk

Ron, were you serious ... 6 people attended this do? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :laugh: