News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Merged - Jay Wms has NO CREATIVITY at All!

Started by jamesrivers, July 07, 2006, 10:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytowner

O stop the crap Hagan supporter. Your guy was blown out by 3000+ Votes... I've yet see Mayor Williams make a decision that has harmed this city or its residents in anyway.

That land was a piece of you know what and your seeming to tell me you think people would want to move to that area, HA HA Think again.

A park at the very least keeps the young ones off the streets, something a new housing development won't,

ForumManager

jamesrivers

Jay Wms has NO CREATIVITY at All!

Mayor Church Boy once again uses Political Grandstanding for the wasteful demolition at the old Monroe school building site and he offers the community No Creative options for generating revenue for the city.  He says, "I'd like to build a Park so the kids can play".

What?!...Mayor Church Boy are you losing  your mind?  Youngstown  needs  more new home developments not parks on its hundreds of vacant lots.  Williams and his tunnel vision advisors are spending city money like Crack Heads on the 1st of the month.

Why can't the Mayor and City Council come up with ideas to make more money for the city?...I think its because they lack College Educations and Creative Ideas.

What do you think?

jamesrivers

Jay Wms has NO CREATIVITY at All!

Mayor Church Boy once again uses Political Grandstanding for the wasteful demolition at the old Monroe school building site and he offers the community No Creative options for generating revenue for the city.  He says, "I'd like to build a Park so the kids can play".

What?!...Mayor Church Boy are you losing  your mind?  Youngstown  needs  more new home developments not parks on its hundreds of vacant lots.  Williams and his tunnel vision advisors are spending city money like Crack Heads on the 1st of the month.

Why can't the Mayor and City Council come up with ideas to make more money for the city?...I think its because they lack College Educations and Creative Ideas.

What do you think?