News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Lansingville Parade

Started by kenneyjoe330, May 26, 2009, 05:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

i know a couple of people who like to blow their own horn on a regular basis. i will contact them next year.

john r. swierz

To bad that we never have any musicians in the parade. Does anyone out there know anyone?

sfc_oliver

I saw him about 2 weeks ago, out on the sidewalk. Not bad at all.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

john r. swierz

Kennyjoe, did you remember to call the T.V. stations and the vindy?
Its not to late to call the newsrooms and let them know about the parade.

kenneyjoe330

Well as far as Lansingville goes about an hour ago I stopped and talked to our resident clown who was practicing juggling on the sidewalk - the kind and gentle person is planning to be there.  I also heard a rumor ...... you know how that is ..... there may be A LOT of clowns in the parade. :-*

john r. swierz

Another parade is on the horizen!  This year First Night Youngstown and the city will host a "Holiday Parade" followed by the lighting of the christmas tree on December 5th. Parade at 3PM and tree lighting at 4:30 PM. For more info contact Lynsey  Hughes at 330 742-8710.  We're hoping for bands ,floats, cars  dance groups ,etc. Spread the word!

john r. swierz

Besides the normal(?) neighborhood clowns(a funny) I hope some real clowns volunteer!

sfc_oliver

Well it will be close, but I think we might be able to be on the side of the road while en route to my brothers house.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

kenneyjoe330

:'( SORRY YOU CAN NOT THROW CANDY . . . .   HOWEVER -

Well GOOD PEOPLE - the weather looksa good and I sure as hope as good as the weather looks the turnout from this forum will be even better cause YOUNS GUYS to me are the BRIGHTEST STARS IN THE SKY  :-*
HOPE TO SEE YA SOON ! ! !    :-*

kenneyjoe330

According to the Insurance Policy :

NO THROWING OF CANDY OR ANY OBJECTS/ITEMS from participants in the parade to spectators.  NO THROWING ANYTHING ! ! !

iwasthere

iwasthere will be there with my group of radical concern citizens after we cause some upheaval in the struthers day 4th of july parade.

kenneyjoe330

ALL ARE WELCOME AND EVEN ENCOURAGED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE 8TH ANNUAL LANSINGVILLE INDEPENDENCE DAY PARADE
This Year's Parade and Party will be on: THE 4TH OF JULY 2 PM

This short notice has sent me up a tree especially since I will be out of town for the week end.
However this much I do know - if people from this forum come  8) A GOOD TIME WILL BE HAD !!!
CAN I HAVE AN AMEN ON THAT   ;)

The Parade will start in the parking lot at St. Matthias Church/School at 2PM we will go West on Cornell to Zedicar - North to Indianola - East to Taft Avenue - North on Taft to Murry - East to Adams School parking lot where festivities will commence with refreshments and maybe even entertainment  :laugh:

I will keep everone posted as more details occur  :-* 

irishbobcat

What time will the great Lansingville Parade step off this year......?

Will the Green Party be given liberties to speed and run traffic lights to get there from the Struthers Parade?

iwasthere

great iwasthere will be either in the parade or on the sidelines grabbing up all the candy so iwasthere can have it for halloween this year. iwasthere is on a fixedincome so iwasthere has to do creative ways of saving monies for fun times that is in the near future/

kenneyjoe330

Lansingville Parade is NOW ON - - - Please help [/size][/color]

I just got a call and two people came forward with insurance money  :-*  Now the problem is John R. Swierz will be out of town until Tuesday and I will be out of town over the weekend.  That gives me little little little time to hustle it up.  WITH YOUR SUPPORT WE CAN DO IT.  :-* I haven't seen the money yet and my Treasurer is also out of town until Monday.  So we are going ahead with it - You know you are my backbone and whatever you do to help will be most appreciated.  Now I gotta get to work or be late.  :-*