News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

do u save electricity?

Started by karan, June 28, 2009, 04:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldmill

Sure, Sure  $175.00 a year. Thats what "they" say now, but  What will the REAL cost be ? 
Quote from: irishbobcat on June 28, 2009, 10:24:01 AM
$175.00 per year per household is a little over $14.00 a month, I'm not sure that's going to cause rampant unemployment....sarge

sfc_oliver

THEN-PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE BARACK OBAMA: You know, when I was asked earlier about the issue of coal, uh, you know — under my plan of a cap-and-trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.

NUFF SAID
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

irishbobcat

$175.00 per year per household is a little over $14.00 a month, I'm not sure that's going to cause rampant unemployment....sarge

sfc_oliver

We turn lights off when we leave a room, and all our bulbs have been replaced with the florescent bulbs. However we do have 2 lights that stay on all night. COmputers are shut down when not in use.

So we at least try. Not that it will do much good if this cap & trade passes through the Senate.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

karan

so do you all save electricity at your house? or do you just go somewhere and leave all your lights on?

spamming addresses below removed by manager