News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Festivus - December 23

Started by jay, December 22, 2007, 09:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Rick Rowlands

My greivance is with all of those who think that government should take money from its citizens by the threat of imprisonment and give to other citizens  who make excuses why they can't be independent and pay their own way through life. 

Towntalk

If I were to list all of my grevances against people, places and things, I would use up this web sites entire bandwidth before I got half through, so rather than do that, I'll simply say, Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night, and may all those who I have grevances against to borrow a phrase from A Christmas Carol, roast in their plum pudding with a stake of holly through their hearts.

ForumManager

My grievance is  that the date for airing of grievances should fall after December 25th and before December 31.

Have a good week and a safe and happy new year's celebration, everyone!

jay

Architectural drawings that fade away before the project is finished

irishbobcat

Local politicians who are to represent the citizens of this valley...yet take most of their political contributions from lobbyists and out-of state political action committees.......

jay

I can't stand tire dumpers.  I see old tires along the roadways every day when I drive through Youngstown.

jay

Festivus
Youngstown Version

December 23

The Airing of Grievances

Please List Your Grievances On This Date :D