News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

West Side Business Poll

Started by jay, November 10, 2006, 04:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

As a west side resident, how often do you patronize west side businesses?

Always
1 (25%)
Most of the time
1 (25%)
Occasionally
2 (50%)
Never
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

northside lurker

I was the one who answered "occasionally"  :(  I can categorize most of my shopping into 3 categories: food, clothing, and home improvement supplies.  Most of this is done when my mom comes to visit, and we usually head right down 680 and South ave. to Lowe's and Sparkle.  I would shop at the west side Sparkle more often, but they just don't quite have as much selection,.and we're already on South heading back from Lowe's.  I do shop at the west side Sparkle when I need to stop and pick up a few things, and I'm really glad they're there.

If a Lowe's or Home Depot opened in Youngstown, I'd rarely have to leave the city limits. ;D

I'm not sure where I could buy clothes on the west side.  I buy most of my clothes at Penny's.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

jay

This is just a poll to gauge the loyalty of west side residents to their own community.