News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Lepore-Hagan already crying the blues

Started by Irishbobcat, January 07, 2015, 10:57:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

esarco was asking about cardinal mooney pending move, the downtown mess that caused headaches to the the downtown businesses due a utility problem in which some business owners ask esarco to address to council, and he ask where was the status of the downtown businesswom/men association. cs asked him several questions that night about his questions to council in which esarco did start to address that was when cs lost his composure. pd i would suggest you should look at that tape at ytown city council meeting by WHATS HAPPENING.COM. for the complete story. pd do you know esarco personally or had any conversation with him. esarco has had conversation with drennan in the past. drennan let esarco know that tarpley called mike rae a BITCH during an executive council session meeting in which drennan considered him a frd by allowing esarco know about tarpley unprofessionalism towards another colleque. pd, i would call drennan to find out how he feels about esarco instead of talking for drennan on his political feelings towards esarco. esarco encouraged drennan to run for higher office in the city in the past several yrs. pd, one must remember politics is bipolar in mahoning valley, one day you embrace the politician, the next day you want to strangled the no good...........at the end of the day you are frds by sunset. :D  iwasthere had a bipolar moment with MAYOR JOHN FRANCIS MCNALLY. :o

PD

I remember hearing about that. Esarco tried to call Sammarone out at the time he was running against him for President of Council. He tried to throw one in the face of CS and Esarco got put down. That happens when people play Politics. They can dish it out but they sure can't take it
The closest Esarco will ever see a political office is watching from the audience.

iwasthere

iwasthere

Quote from: PD on January 10, 2015, 10:18:35 PM
Drennen is running against her in 2016. She has tainted the position and will hurt the valley with her actions. She won't get support and she turned against YSU her biggest asset
i  will not support drennen when he did not dress down cs when cs dressed down a ytown residents when this resident was asking questions dealing with ytown city business. drennan is one big PRICK.

iwasthere

Quote from: sfc_oliver on January 10, 2015, 06:33:38 PM
Pretty difficult to get elected in the valley with a R behind your name.
i disagree with you. the tide is turning in this valley aka treasurer and probate ct.

PD

Drennen is running against her in 2016. She has tainted the position and will hurt the valley with her actions. She won't get support and she turned against YSU her biggest asset

sfc_oliver

Pretty difficult to get elected in the valley with a R behind your name.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

iwasthere

she should be ashamed of herself by using the gender card. >:(

jay

QuoteHow the hell did she get elected anyway?

I believe the Republicans didn't even run someone against her in the November election.

We need more candidates in all future elections and from every party.

PD

Irishbobcat

Let me see, you get a $60,000 job to replace your $48,000 job and you are still complaining because you want to keep a "part-time" job? at YSU?

Why not concentrate 100% on being our state representative?

How the hell did she get elected anyway?

http://www.vindy.com/news/2015/jan/07/lepore-hagan-slighted-after-ysu-ouster/