News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Youngstown Fire Department Open House

Started by yfdgricker, September 17, 2006, 12:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

yfdgricker

Just call me the Vindicator. I'm a day late, a dollar too much and I forget to add all the really important details :)

The open house was from 1 to 4pm Saturday 10/14. There was a great turnout. Mayor Jay Williams and Fire Chief John O'Neill was in attendance.

The fire department did receive a call for a possible structure fire around 3pm on the South side and people still at the station got to see Battalion 1 and Squad 33 respond. The fire turned out to be a false alarm and all companies were cleared.

The picture isn't the greatest but without a wide angle lense, this was the best I could do. I'll post more on youngstownfire.com in the next few days.

jay

When does the open house start?  When does it end?

yfdgricker

The Youngstown Fire Department will be holding their annual National Fire Prevention Day and Open House Saturday, October 14, 2006. It will be held at the downtown fire station at 420 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd. Various local agencies will be on hand with literature. Various pieces of city apparatus will be on display. This is a great chance to meet some of Youngstown's Bravest! Stop by the youngstownfire.com tables and say hi! Hope to see you there!