News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Very Early Monday Morning

Started by jay, December 31, 2012, 07:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Rowlands

I guess they could just cancel the recycling program and you can throw your recyclables in the trash.  Or perhaps rearrange their entire pickup schedule around your life.  Maybe you could just get over it. 

iwasthere

i rather have the rumblings of trash trucks, ambulances, and alley cats singing on the alley fences then rapid fire of guns going off in the ytown ss.

Towntalk

Every day ... rain ... snow ... fog ... whatever ... at 1:30 am the huge trash truck rumbles in to empty the large steel dumpster at the grocery store across the street from me. By this time, it has become so common that the only time it disturbs my sleep is if it would miss the stop, but then I live on a busy street that the fire department uses, as do the ambulances, so these street noises don't bother my sleep, but then I get my best sleep when I have a radio on to a late night talk show, or turn my computer on and play my collection of old time radio programs. I get my worst sleep when its absolutely silent.

jay

Well it happened again but this time even earlier.  The noisy recycling truck arrived in my neighborhood at about 1:30 a.m.  It woke me up and probably did the same to many of my neighbors.

My councilman will hear about this.