News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Forum Picnic?

Started by ForumManager, May 07, 2006, 10:25:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Interested in having a Forum picnic?

yes
13 (100%)
no
0 (0%)
don't live in Ytown
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Shar

Sunday Sept 17 would work better that Oct 1 for me.   :)

ForumManager

Hi All,

I am going to confirm the following tomorrow with the park - pending your  reponse here.

Sunday, September 17th  3-9  -- we can start later then 3.

The pavilion at the Wick Recreation Area, Mill Creek Park

How does this sound?

It is also available on Oct 1st.

Scholl is booked for the month.

Reply to this!

ForumManager

Still plenty of summer left for a picnic
OR
since we only have about a dozen people, perhaps we could support a local restaurant and meet for dinner, instead?

I'll post some tentative dates this week -  I am leaning toward a pavilion in Mill Creek for a picnic, maybe Scholl or Wick Recreation area, so there are things to do for kids - if you'd like to bring them.

MOLOCH

NEVER KNOWING WHAT TOMORROW WILL BRING -
I CAN ONLY SAY I'LL TRY  ;)

Shar

Count me in with the 10th vote!! 8)

solomia

I am a interested participant, make the the roll call 9 now.

northside lurker

I'd be interested in attending.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

ForumManager

Since 8 are showing interest, we can pretty much choose a table somewhere in a park without making reservations!
Lack of interest has its upside!

If you are interested in participating, please let me know by July 15th so I have time to get a place together.

Looking at late August maybe early September for a picnic.

ForumManager

By the way, thanks very much,  Rick for offering a place for next year!

ForumManager

OK,

At  least 7 people so far are interested -  It qualifies  as a get together opportunity!

Open to any and all suggestions regarding time frame.  Thinking late August?

maxina

Rick Rowlands

I would attend.  I could also provide a location for next years picnic at the Tod Engine Heritage Park.   We just bought some additional property and there will be plenty of area there.

ForumManager

Hi Leah,
Sorry you are having trouble.
I looked over the poll settings to make sure they didn't change with the server move and they are ok.  I also have it set so that guests can vote too.
Another quirk with the move, perhaps?
We might find several glitches over the next few weeks.
I'll look to see if there is an upgrade available for the poll feature.
maxina

Leah

I'd be interested.  But can't figure out how to vote.  I feel technologically inept.

Forum manager

Do you think there will enough tables in the pubic park area?  The pavilion belongs to the B&O and I already asked if they would allow a pot luck picnic and the answer was no.  They only allow licensed caterers  in order to maintain health standards.

jay

We could use the Riverside Park next to the B&O Banquet Hall.