News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Good Coverage on Rick & the Youngstown Steel Heritage Association (WYTV)

Started by DefendYoungstown, July 29, 2010, 06:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ForumManager

Dear Youngstown Shrimp,

There have been recent reports regarding your responses to posts  being off topic.  I took the time to read through your recent posts and it does appear that you change the subject often.  This is commonly called hijacking a thread.

Please post new topics each time you wish to announce an event or want to discuss a new issue or topic. I do not see a schedule for your outdoor movies on the calendar.  That feature is there specifically so our members can promote events.

There has also been mention that your posts antagonize. Antagonism,  like beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and I'd like to take this opportunity to  remind all of our members to be mindful and considerate of the readers' perspective while posting.

Please consider this a warning.  Unfortunately it has been suggested that you be removed from the forum.   After communication with our mods, I feel a warning is in order and  removal is inappropriate at this time.

Thank you, FM

Quote from: Youngstownshrimp on July 29, 2010, 11:08:15 PM
Good Job Rick!  Hope to see you at our nonprofit outdoor movies in Poland.  Yellow Creek Theatre is celebrating its 7Th year and is the only outdoor movie venue in the region that is entirely private sector funded.  Keep bringing steel history into your museum as a reminder that free enterprise made Youngstown  great once and not the addiction to Pork and Grants.

Youngstownshrimp

Good Job Rick!  Hope to see you at our nonprofit outdoor movies in Poland.  Yellow Creek Theatre is celebrating its 7Th year and is the only outdoor movie venue in the region that is entirely private sector funded.  Keep bringing steel history into your museum as a reminder that free enterprise made Youngstown  great once and not the addiction to Pork and Grants.

Rick Rowlands

Thanks!  Both news teams came out to the site for interviews.  The Park has increased in size by 110 tons today!  Besides the hot metal car we also moved in a large ingot mold that was donated by Ellwood Engineered Castings in Hubbard. 

This project is GROWING FAST!

Shirley