News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Bobcat

Started by jay, March 11, 2010, 08:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woozle

Quote from: Youngstownshrimp on March 12, 2010, 08:23:25 AM
Neat!  The evolution in Mill creek since I have been here is first the wild turkey, I have seen them near high street.  Then a cayote ate most of the racoons in Mill creek's conersburg tributary and now a bobcat, what does it eat?

They love Shrimp..

Youngstownshrimp

Neat!  The evolution in Mill creek since I have been here is first the wild turkey, I have seen them near high street.  Then a cayote ate most of the racoons in Mill creek's conersburg tributary and now a bobcat, what does it eat?

Towntalk

Is this what was seen?

ytowner

It is 100% true. At my place of work, the bobcat was seen the other day. We haven't been able to take the trash out in the evening because of this bobcat. So has it been caught or not?

We were told there are three bobcats in Mill Creek Park and this one apparently got lost.

Towntalk

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: What was Dennis doing on the west side  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

jay

I've heard a rumor both yesterday and today claiming that a bobcat was caught on the west side in the Cornersburg area.  I haven't read about this in the newspaper nor heard it mentioned on TV.

Did anyone else hear this rumor?