News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Fourth Ward Councilwoman

Started by jay, September 23, 2009, 10:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

it depends on what mood he is in on that day when ask about his reelection bid.

The Hammer

Is Ludt going to run again? I had heard that he may decide to retire his Commissioner seat after next year. I could be dead wrong though....

iwasthere

ludt is tired having to placate his other two mahoning county commissioners when they play games that are their own private agendas. >:(

sfc_oliver

She hasn't much chance if anyone has ever had dealings with Mr Ludt. He is one of the best I've ever dealt with at a local level.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

iwasthere

CAROL RIGHETTI IS RUNNING FOR MAHONING COUNTY COMMISSIONER AGAINST DAVID LUDT. SHE HAS TO EXPLAIN TO OTHER MAHONING COUNTY RESIDENTS WHY SHE IS IN FAVOR OF JEDDS AND SHE VOTED AGAINST THE YPD FOR PAY WAGES AND BENEFITS SINCE THIER CONTRACT HAS EXPIRED. SHE BELIEVES IN CENSORSHIP ESP WHEN YTOWN RESIDENTS VOICES THIER CONCERNS ON THE FINANCES OF YTOWN OR ASK QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE COUNCIL ACCOUNTABILITY TOWARDS ITS CITIZENS.

northside lurker

I believe she is running for another office.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

jay

Councilwoman Righetti is said to be circulating petitions.  Is she running for another office or is she circulating them for another candidate?