News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

St. Patick's Day Downtown's Dash

Started by iwasthere, March 09, 2009, 09:48:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

Youngstown City Council may pass some type of Buy American resolution at this afternoon's council meeting.

Lynds

$5 v. $8 per shirt (x) 200 shirts = difference of $600.

Lynds

the actual Haines shirts were made in El Salvador, time and budget forced me to go with the best deal  I could get in a short period of time. The screening and printing was done locally by a local printer who did a wonderful job and gave me a great deal. I'm going to do my best to get shirts that are made in the USA for the next event, sadly the difference was $5 vs. $8

jay

I wonder if the Downtown Dash T-shirts were made in the U.S.A.

If someone knows, please tell us.

iwasthere

Lindsay Hughes the director of downtown events, she has announced the first St. Paddy's Day Dash Friday March 13, 2009. A participant can register at the BO Station Banquet Center for $5.00 with donated of canned goods or $7.00 without; the first 200 registrants will receive a St. Paddy's Day tee-shirt. The event has free bus service to all the downtown bars that runs every twenty minutes with designated drop-off points.