News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Democratic Party Picnic (?)

Started by jay, August 09, 2008, 10:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

I would most assuredly hope that the talk shows latch onto this one ... it sounds as rotton as raw meat left out in the sun for a month ... yes even the inside of a grocery store dumpster that hasn't been emptied for weeks.

Antonini has a whole lot of 'splainin' to do, but I doubt that we'll get the truth out of her.

irishbobcat

If the Democrats can not guarantee the safety of their guests why send the guests an invitation ticket?

Are the Democrats the party of thugs? Are they the people we want to place our trust in come November 4th?

That's why it's now more than ever important to support the independemt candidates running for office this November!

WRITE-IN
DENNIS SPISAK FOR CONGRESS
Green Party Candidate for Ohio's 6th District
The ONLY PROGRESSIVE CANDIDATE
Running against a Conservative Democrat and Republican!

Renewable Energy Green/Blue Collars Jobs
Single-Payer Affordable Healthcare
Economic Fairness/Quality Education
Clear and Fair Elections with Paper Ballots

Campaign site: Http://votespisak.org/electspisak.tripod.com

jay

What sort of picnic were the Democrats holding?  Why can't they guarantee the safety of a paying guest?

Another Question
Were alcoholic beverages being served?

ytowner

If we ONLY had a Republican Party here! UGHHHH

Towntalk

Antics like that would never have happened when the Bull Moose was party chair.

Hunter and Yavorcik are in positions to make things pritty nasty for Antonini should they be elected.

Maggy

Judge Scott Hunter was sent an invitation, responded and sent in his monies for the picnic. When he arrived the Party chair asked him to leave in part stating she couldn't guarantee his safety. She also let him know she would refund his donation. He told her to keep the donation. I always thought judicial races were "non-partisan"???

Marty Yavorcik, Prosecutor candidate was also asked to leave. He is an Independent . This was a little strange, as Ms. Antonini has been actively supporting him. The party is looking for the "independent" vote, and when it is at your door you refuse to open it. Hmmm....

jay

Does anyone have information about an incident at the local Democratic Party picnic.  I've heard that several people were refused admission at the gate.