News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

The Annointed One's Visit

Started by Towntalk, August 05, 2008, 05:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytowner

Quote from: Towntalk on August 05, 2008, 11:14:35 PM
Think about it ... what's the number one radio talk show in this market ... no question about it ... it's the Rush Limbaugh Show. He generates more listeners per hour than lets say the Louie Free Show does in a week.

This leads me to ask why these numbers aren't reflected in the election results.

The second ... third and fourth highest rated talk shows are Mangino ... Rivers and Verb (not necessairly in that order) and the next highest rated national show is The Bill Cunningham Show on Sunday evenings. All these are Conservative shows or at least conservative enough to be acceptable to Conservatives.

Personally I don't know of a single local liberal talk show.
Ron Verb was as liberal as they came when he had Malone at his side, but I am shocked to hear him speak some sense recently. I do tune into Hannity on the new 1330 WGFT from 3-6pm; the station is all conservative, all day.

I am of course pushing my new radio network: www.ValleyTalkRadio.com and we'd love to have more listeners and hosts. Thursday night the conservative MVRed.com Radio will have on Kevin DeWine, Deputy Chairman of the Ohio Republican Party. Would love to hear from you two conservative's especially about the upcoming election Thursday Night at 10pm/et.

Towntalk

Think about it ... what's the number one radio talk show in this market ... no question about it ... it's the Rush Limbaugh Show. He generates more listeners per hour than lets say the Louie Free Show does in a week.

This leads me to ask why these numbers aren't reflected in the election results.

The second ... third and fourth highest rated talk shows are Mangino ... Rivers and Verb (not necessairly in that order) and the next highest rated national show is The Bill Cunningham Show on Sunday evenings. All these are Conservative shows or at least conservative enough to be acceptable to Conservatives.

Personally I don't know of a single local liberal talk show.

Elmo-Ytown

I'm suprised to be hearing some Conservative/republican leaning people from Y-town. I thought I was the only one. I just don't see Obama getting it, which is good, but I would have rather had Thompson or Romney than Mcain.

ytowner

He will not be president. McCain in the end will run away like many people are saying!
Thank God... This 'Democratic' Messiah will not run this country into the ground!

Higher taxes with the status quo of our economy = DEPRESSION

Towntalk

For those who didn't hear THE ONE today, here is a transcript of his SERMON at Fitch .

http://i.usatoday.net/news/mmemmottpdf/obama-on-energy-8-5-2008.pdf