News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

HELP!

Started by Jaime Hughes, October 26, 2007, 11:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaime Hughes

The word really hasn't reached the Catholic Grade schools. I am trying to contact the local art teachers at the catholic schools to see if they would order these ornaments for their classes and color them and what not. A fun idea for the holidays and a way to give to the Catholic Schools.

The change was last minute so I'm trying to get the word out. Sorry

Mary

Jamie what are the catholic schools doing to help? My daughter attends St. Nicks but i havent heard anything about this.

Jaime Hughes

The Patrons of Youngstown Arts Scholarship fund starts Thursday November 1 2007 at 1 p.m., although we have some ceramic ornaments we are seriously lacking art supplies such as paint brushes, paints etc.

If you could help it would be GREATLY DEEPLY appriciated!! Help the next generation of arts by giving to a student of Catholic Schools/YSU. Half the battle of staying in Youngstown for school is financial aide! Let us help the community during the holidays!

Please contact me if you can help! YoStateTheater@yahoo.com 330-550-6959