News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

new theme

Started by ForumManager, January 14, 2007, 12:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ForumManager

Cool!
I've removed all but 12 themes and removed the signature/branding logos so they look generic.
I will work on mv logos  for them all  in Feb.
I kept themes that are in use as well as those that seem easy to use and are easy on the eyes.
One interesting theme is Dilber multicolor ---
you can change your color from a list on the front page to match your mood.
If you want to try this out...
make sure you  choose it as your theme and don't try a preview...
you can't change colors if you are only previewing the theme.

our2cents

ForumManager

The entire site has been modified now to coordinate  with the default slick_pro graphite theme for the forum.
It is gray/back/white with maroon links. If you are a member you are able to use your own theme for the forum by going to your profile and choosing look and layout preferences. Next month I will be removing several themes so be sure to let me know if you want a particular theme to stay as a choice.  I will not remove any theme that is currently in use by members. There is one theme item for the forum that I will work on this week. On our previous default theme we had
"users online today"...with a list of members that visited.  I will need to edit the code manually for that feature to be visible with the new theme. I will get to that very soon.

Special thanks go to Greg Ricker for supplying the fire/police graphic and for designing the site logo.

The slickpro theme is sleek, easy on the eyes and  has very  few graphics to slow down loading time.
I hope you are all happy with the decision to go with this theme.

fm
PS still need to change the polls/gallery/classifieds/real estate sections  to match.