News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

The Incoming Youngstown City Councilmen

Started by jay, November 20, 2015, 06:39:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

allan IF is the key word for this new ytown city council. :-X

Towntalk

I can not speak for the councilpersons of the other 6 wards, but I do know that my councilperson Basia Adamczak is in fact on top of things and totally involved in the 7th Ward. She has been working with John Swierz on keeping herself educated on the current issues, any opinions to the contrary not withstanding but soely sour grapes rumor mongering.

AllanY2525

Quote from: iwasthere on November 21, 2015, 05:15:08 PM
Allan you give to much credit to this newly elected public officials for Youngstown city issues at hand.

I hear you for sure,  iwas there.... note that I used the word "IF".....

LOL

:-X

iwasthere

Allan you give to much credit to this newly elected public officials for Youngstown city issues at hand.

AllanY2525

If the four new council persons are worth anything at all, they will have been following the
"issues of the day" all along and will not have to educate themselves on the issues at
the very last minute...

cc4

I haven't seen the first ward councilman-elect.  Maybe he's busy at his business place.

iwasthere

Quote from: jay on November 20, 2015, 06:39:31 AM
Four new councilmen will take office in Youngstown starting in January.  We hope that each would spend time now learning council procedures and the issues of the day.

Quiz

Which of the four has not attended recent city council meetings?

is this not to late to learn about the elected position that one sought for in the ytown council?

jay

Four new councilmen will take office in Youngstown starting in January.  We hope that each would spend time now learning council procedures and the issues of the day.

Quiz

Which of the four has not attended recent city council meetings?