News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Southern Park Mall

Started by Towntalk, November 20, 2006, 12:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leah

Is it possible that the Boardman Police had no report because the incident was handled entirely by mall security?  I get the feeling that a lot of things that go on at the Southern Park Mall are covered up.

Last week, I was thinking about taking my kids out to the mall to get out of the house and look at the Christmas decorations, then I had an uncomfortable feeling and decided that I didn't want to be by myself at the mall after dark with two small children.  I didn't feel safe.  Part of me thought I was being ridiculous, then I heard about this.

Towntalk

There was a report on the Dan Rivers Show this morning about a stabbing incident at the Southern Park Mall Friday.

There was no report of it in the news ... Southern Park Mall officials refused to talk ... and the Boardman Police told Rivers that they had no report.

One caller told Dan that her daughter works at Southern Park Mall, and was working the day it happened and "verified" the report.

Does anyone here know about this report? Were you there Friday and know about the incident?

The store where this incident happened was mentioned, but I didn't catch it.