News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Question for iwasthere

Started by Towntalk, April 27, 2013, 07:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

And their noses are so high in the stratisphere that they need oxygen masks.  Unfortunately all they have to brag about are a handfull of restaurants, while we here on the North Side are in the true heart and soul of the city, while the folks on the South East Side are the heart and soul of the Broadcast - Telecast industry with most of the radio and television stations there.

If they get sick, where do they go? Our North Side medical centers. And what about YSU ... The North Side. I could go on and on, but I'm not a snob, but a very humble soul in the twilight days of my life.

kenneyjoe330

IF iwasthere was driving this "car" I sure would like to know what was going on behind those dark windows  :o  and who with what  :laugh:
Please Towntalk - the people who live on the West Side can not help it if they live on "elevated ground" above others.  I am sure you are jealous because they can - coast - to anyplace around - thereby saving boo koo bucks on gas.

Towntalk

Cars like this should be in every driveway on the west side since they think they're above the rest of us.

iwasthere

yes until the owner of the car dealership called the police to report a stolen vehicle. i did not know there was a time lmt on test run cars.