News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Gasoline Protest Day - June 28

Started by jay, June 26, 2006, 09:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytowner

Well no surprise, your boycott/protest did nothing...... a group of 10 people boycotting a gas station will do nothing, if people need gas, well by god They will go buy gas!

And I'm sorry Jay, the war in Lebanon-Israel is making it that much higher!

jay

Please don't waste your time or gasoline driving to a protest that already took place on June 28.

ytowner

Rick is right.. JAY...

JAY: You need gas to drive, you can't boycott it if you are going to go travel to work.

If anyone is wasting the gas, its you, by actually driving up their to boycott. I think its hilarious and if I see you guys, I will most certainly BOO You, like I do the unions in this area!

Rick Rowlands

What a waste of time.  Why don't you do something worthwhile instead.  Politicians take money from all interests, including the environmentalists.  I would say that the tree hugger lobby has more to do with your high gas prices than big oil does.  Think about it.

jay

The location might be at a gas station on Mahoning Avenue at Rt. 46 in Austintown.

ytowner

You have got to be kidding me....

jay

The Mahoning Valley will be among 250 locations nationwide participating in the "Caught Red Handed" protest against politicians who take money from big oil interests.