News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Problems on Rhoda

Started by jay, June 08, 2006, 12:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shirley

Just to let you know, the West Side Nosy Neighbors Block Watch meets the first Monday of the Month in room 103 at St. Brendan's School at 7:00 PM.  We have other members that live on Wesley. Our members live on N. Glenellen, Rhoda, Burbank and Hazelwood among others.

solomia

When are the West Side Coalition meetings held, and are they open to the public,  I live on Wesley and would like to get involved.  I lived here a year now, and met a few neighbors.

jay

Some of the many problems at this residence on Rhoda include the following:  women screaming, trash being thrown into the garage and not removed for weeks, grass uncut for weeks, vulgar language, and dogs allowed to run loose.

Shirley

We will be attending the meeting Monday. The landlord lives in Austintown. We got a copy of all the police calls to the Rhoda address. There were at least 17 police calls from Jan 1st to April 30th. We sent the landlord a certified letter  to let him know of the problems, but it was returned to us. We would appreciate any ideas on how to handle this. We have talked to several different departments in the city. The dog pound was also notified about a puppy that was not being properly cared for.

jay

I was told the house was located in the 400 block.  Will this problem be discussed at the next meeting of the West Side Coalition on Monday, June 12?

Shirley

Is this house in the 400 block of Rhoda? If so the block watch is aware of the problems and is working on solutions.

jay

The neighbors on Rhoda are having many problems with the residents of one rental property.  The police have been called out many times.

If you are familiar with this problem, please give the other west side residents some of the details.