News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Trash Dumpster

Started by jay, June 21, 2006, 04:49:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

This is a recent photo of the building with the trash dumpster at the front corner.   The eye on the billboard to the left is interesting.  Maybe it should have a surveillance camera in it.

jay

The dumpster should be located to the rear of the property or as far back along the side as possible. 

northside lurker

On the way into work this morning, I glanced over quickly, and it appeared the dumpster was off to the right of the building.  I don't recall seeing any overflowing garbage, but I can't say for sure.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

jay

I'm under the impression that the building was painted because it was the eyesore.  The dumpster, which was overflowing earlier in the week, detracts from the appearance of the newly painted empty building.

Leah

It's probably only temporary.  I don't see why they would go through all the trouble of painting it with the intention of leaving a dumpster there permanently.

Is the building vacant or are there plans to use it for something?

jay

The newly painted building at the west end of the Mahoning Avenue bridge now has an ugly trash dumpster placed in front of it.