News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Haunted Former Calvin Center

Started by Towntalk, October 31, 2012, 06:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

From what the Travel Channel says, people have had experiences all over the building.

jay

I wonder if the second floor EOS room is haunted.

Towntalk

From the Travel Channel

The Calvin Center is THE most haunted locations I've ever been to. Everything from physical attacks on the living, to yelling, and throwing things. You name it.. it will probably happen here. Myself and a fellow investigator were scratched within an hour of each other in the same room, and I was also made physically ill to the point of almost vomiting. If you want to have a very active investigation, I highly suggest you go here. It's been dubbed the "Bobby Mackey's of the North".

Towntalk

WYTV and WKBN tonight ran a story about a haunted building in Youngstown saying that the owner didn't want the location identified, but an outside shot of the building coupled with other clues ... a former school ... later a church hall ... now owned by an individual all point to the former Calvin Center.