News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Sparkle Vs Sparkle

Started by jay, September 07, 2011, 07:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfc_oliver

I take it that one of these stores is privately owned and not a corporate store, or both may be privately owned by different owners.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

jay

Westsider,

It's actually the Cornersburg location that appears to have the higher prices.  I'll quote some examples after visiting both stores again.

AllanY2525

I used to be that way too with grocery prices, but prices have really gone up in my area over the past several
months and for the first time in many years I am starting to pay a lot more attention and comparison shop.

A sad sign of the times, I guess...

northside lurker

- I don't pay attention to grocery prices.  I go in, get what I want, and pay for it. :)
- I don't shop at the Cornersburg Sparkle.

I am curious to know what the difference is, though.  If the West Side Sparkle has significantly higher prices, I wonder if that is an ominous sign?
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

jay

Have any west side residents noticed the large price difference for identical items purchased at the West Side Sparkle Market and the Cornersburg Sparkle Market?