News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Who will help

Started by Tim Sokoloff, September 18, 2011, 12:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Sokoloff

Thank you for the advice sir, we do check freecycle daily as well as craigs list in our area, so far no luck but we are staying on it. We sometimes miss an ad though as we run a pretty big operation here and we do not have enough staff to monitor the site on a regular basis and only get it checked a couple times a day, but as I said we are staying on it. We were just hoping that someone out here might have had one of the items sitting around.

Maybe we will get lucky and someone will help us out.

sfc_oliver

I suggest you check out a site called Freecycle.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FreecycleYoungstown/

Lots of things being given away and requested there daily............
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Tim Sokoloff

Ok here it is, we need a little help. How about a couple half decent batteries as our normal guy doesn't have any right now and it is the last component we need to finish our solar powered street lights. My girl and I footed the bill for the panels the light inserts and the charge controller at a cost of about $300.

Also we could use the following as some of these items have recently went bad and had to be recycled and others we lost when my girl left me because she just couldn't take this place anymore.

A refrigerator, a freezer and an electric stove.

If you need a tax write off for a donation we can do that. Our 1023 has been filed so we are in good shape.

Call 330-531-2883 if you can help or visit our website www.ironsoup.com and help us stand up for our community and for our country. We are making an impact, fighting the criminal element and rebuilding a community.

We are not to proud to say however that we need some help, lots of it.

Best Regards
Tim Sokoloff
Iron Soup Historical Preservation Company Team Lead.