News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

New Restaurant Opening Soon On Mahoning Avenue

Started by jay, April 28, 2010, 08:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

This restaurant never opened.  All the signs have been painted over.

jay

As far as I can tell, this restaurant still has not opened.

jay

The restaurant should be open around the middle of May.

This eatery can also be accessed by taking the the 35 Cornersburg WRTA bus.  One would have to get off at the corner of Mahoning and Belle Vista and walk one block west.

DefendYoungstown

Awesome. Do you when the plan to open? It would be great to ride my bike there this Saturday afternoon after stopping at the Mahoning Commons Art Festival activities (p.s. bike valet at Calvin Center)!

jay

American Food
Puerto Rican Food
and
other Spanish Foods

our2cents

jay

There is a small parking lot behind the building. 
Rickview is the side street.  I believe cars are able to park on that street.

The restaurant location is served by the 40 Austintown and 34 Steel WRTA buses.

our2cents

I can't make out the signs.  What kind of food do they have listed on the building?  And, is there HC parking available at that location?  Or would someone have to park across the street and walk over.

jay

Rudy's restaurant will soon open on Mahoning Avenue in Youngstown.  Rudy's is in the building just west of Calvary Cemetery.

I hope the residents of the west side continue to support all the businesses located on the west side of Youngstown.