News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Mahoning Avenue Sidewalk Clutter Indirectly Causes Accident

Started by jay, July 19, 2010, 08:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

our2cents

This evening we were almost t-boned at Schenley & Mahoning also...by a lady flying on Mahoning and she never saw us or the truck coming the opposite way, while she blasted the red light.  We had to lock it up to keep from hitting her...which would have pushed her into the oncoming truck...and he had to do the same thing.  When she heard the squeal, then she looked back.  She was awfully distracted to say the least.   >:(  I can't stand people that take their mind off the road ahead of them.  I mean, come on, it's a 2 ton piece of machinery that can kill in a second that they are in supposed control of.  UGH! 

ok, that's my vent about it...especially since we would have been the 2nd report there today...and anyone listening today knows the PD was busier than heck.

jay

This afternoon a drive on Mahoning Avenue turned his head to look at the "merchandise" on the sidewalk in front of a second hand shop.  A moment later the distracted driver rear ended the car in front of him and caused a chain reaction accident.

???