News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Local Book Release - "Benny & Me"

Started by jay, February 05, 2010, 05:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

Benny & Me
By Jack L. Hatfield

Mickey O'Reilly learns about life through struggle and adversity.  His bold life adventure stretches from Ohio to California and across familiar epoch national periods, depression and prosperity, and colorful American communities, farms, railroads, hoboes, taverns, bartenders, entrepreneurs, and good-hearted women.  This is also the story about Benny, a lovable but challenged little man.  His warm relationship with Mickey leads to adventure, bonding, and maturity for two young men.  A tale of friendship, love, loyalty, and family.

Jack Hatfield began writing in the U.S. Army in Germany in the 1950s, a journalist for Stars & Stripes newspaper.  Edited and wrote for United Steel Workers Union Local 4051's newspaper, Unity.  An outdoorsman, he is widely published in outdoor and recreation magazines, including Trapper & Predator Caller and Buckeye Trapper, Benny & Me is his first novel.

$18.95
Pig Iron Press
26 North Phelps Street
Youngstown, Ohio

Printed in Downtown Youngstown