News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Oil Guru Claims The Price of a Barrel of Oil Could Go Up This Winter

Started by jay, October 22, 2005, 10:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOLOCH

I HEAT MY HOME WITH ELECTRIC HEAT INSTEAD - I ALSO KEEP IT WARM ALL THE TIME BECAUSE I DO NOT LIVE ALONE. BUT ALLOT OF PEOPLE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO AFFORD TO PAY $700 A MONTH GAS BILLS -

THINK THE CRIME RATE WILL RISE?

ytowner

I am sorry if you can't afford heat; but I want it and need it and I put it on via a timer so I get it when I'm home.

When I leave I set it to turn back on at 4:30; roughly an hour before  I get home.
I used to have it on all day but why waste it...

MOLOCH

GOOD
  CONSIDERING WE WILL ALL HAVE TO SIT IN OUR CARS WITH THE HEATER RUNNING TO GET WARM BECAUSE WE WON'T BE ABLE TO AFFORD TO HEAT OUR HOMES!

ytowner

Oil is at its lowest levels in 4 months; at 59 dollars a barrel and its down 1.00 dollar already today; it will continue to fall over the next few weeks to roughly 50 dollars a barrel by the end of November.

MOLOCH

ALL I KNOW IS 1 1/2 YRS AGO MY DOMINION GAS RATE WAS 5. SOMETHING AND NOW IT IS 15. SOMETHING. I WILL BE PRETTY CHILLY THIS WINTER BECAUSE I WILL BE USING ELECTRIC SPACE HEATERS -  BUT I REFUSE TO BE RAPED BY DOMINION!  JUST THE GAS USED FOR MY  HOT WATER TANK IS COSTING ME $50 A MONTH! I WOULD RATHER GIVE THE ELECTRIC COMPANY THE HUNDREDS THAN DOMINION WHO TRIPLED THE RATE IN SUCH A SHORT TIME!

ytowner

There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON Whatsoever this would ever happen!

NEVER EVER EVER.

This is ludacris and shame on you for posting this and shame on me for reading it.
It will hit 20 dollars a barrel before we see that price.

jay

Oil could reach $190 per barrel this winter.  I sure hope not.
The story is here.
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9753233

Our guru says the price of oil will continue to drop.  I hope our guru is correct.