News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Fire Trucks At The Burger King

Started by jay, October 23, 2020, 08:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

The outside wall has been repaired.  The worker did a very good job.  You can not tell the building had a small fire.

jay

Today a worker was trying to repair the damaged portion of the building.

Why?Town

Back in October I should have asked if the trucks had their lights on.

If the lights were off, as luck would have it, the fire happened while they were meeting there to have their Whoppers and fries.

If the lights were on they were actually there to put out that fire. Of course, maybe they were shown how appreciated they really are with some Whoppers and fries when they were done.

jay

I stopped at the Burger King today and asked about the fire trucks.  A worker said that they had a small fire on the outside west wall of the building.

I noticed that a very bad patch job was done on the damaged portion of the outside wall.

Why?Town

Without further description of the scene I'll say they were meeting there to have some Whoppers and fries. Firefighters gotta eat too ya know!

jay

Friday, October 23, 4:45 p.m.

Several Youngstown fire trucks were in the parking lot of the Mahoning Avenue Burger King.

Has anyone heard what happened there?