News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

WRTA Nitetime Bus Service Returns

Started by iwasthere, January 26, 2009, 04:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DefendYoungstown

I'll take a book to read and will ride the bus when Saturday service resumes. I think it would be interesting to conduct a WRTA historical tour of Youngstown utilizing the established routes. If planned properly, stops could be made for tours of various locations or to eat at various notbale establishments. The routes are typcially 1 hour apart. Maybe I'll put something together this spring. Will keep the fourm posted.

PK

northside lurker

iwasthere,

They have updated their website, too.

Do you know if they will start running at least the Saturday schedule on holidays like President's Day?

Quote from: Why?Town on January 26, 2009, 04:41:01 PM
So once a week I should drive my car several miles to the nearest bus stop and ride the bus to show someone that there is a need busses?

No Thanks.

We'll see how close they get to my house in Sept.

Mass-transit will never work for everyone.  That's why, in other cities, property values increase when they are near mass-transit routes.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

Why?Town

So once a week I should drive my car several miles to the nearest bus stop and ride the bus to show someone that there is a need busses?

No Thanks.

We'll see how close they get to my house in Sept.

iwasthere

Febuary 3rd nite time bus service will return and the following Saturday day time service starts again in  ytown. let us make it a success by riding the bus aleast once a week to show there is a need for this kind of mass transit in the Mahoning Valley. The entire mahoning county service will start in september 09. GET ON BOARD!