News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Absentee ballot

Started by Towntalk, October 13, 2008, 05:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

My friend received the absentee ballot yesterday.

Towntalk

Called the Board of Elections this morning and the lady there said that they have beed swamped with requests for absentee ballots (30,000) and it will be at least a week more before I get my ballot. What is it 21 more days left?

If they hadn't moved my precinct so far away, I could have walked down and voted in person, but they did and thats history.

jay

I know of someone in the South Pacific who sent for an absentee ballot over one month ago.  The ballot still has not arrive.

Funny Thing
A candidate's campaign literature was already received by this same voter.

ForumManager

I didn't  send in the application ... planned to,  but too busy.  This was the very first year I received an application in the mail. I received  it the day after I said I've never received one on the thread about paper ballots.  I don't understand why we've been overlooked all these years. Although our mail goes to the neighbors very often. hmmmm

Let us know what they say.  Perhaps they've had an overload of applicants.

Towntalk

I sent for my absentee ballot a week and a half ago but haven't gotten my ballot yet. Is there any reason for the delay? My next door neighbor go hers last week and sent it back in already.

The Board is closed today but I will be calling tomorrow to find out why I haven't gotten my ballot yet.

Has anyone elsr had this problem?