News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Man on the Monument Name Dedication

Started by yfdgricker, June 08, 2005, 11:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ForumManager

I watched the show only becasue my son's opinioon was sought --as were the opinions of other high school students.
The initial numbers are probably not a good indicator of traffic.
I found the program extremely offensive.
It has its own website now, but thenew.tv links to it.

I agree that the quality of the broadcasts is very bad.

ytowner

they didn't lie about censorship and unrated because they said every word in the book and they showed some private parts and people smoking!

good that needed its own tv channel haha

yfdgricker

Well, the Vindicator on Sunday just had an article about NewTV. The piercing show airs every Friday from 8-9pm. The article goes on to say that 1,736 viewers caught watched the first broadcast of the Piercing Show. The company plans on selling stock in the near future.

Personally, I watched the Man on the Monument taping. The video was very bad. I hope that the more they film, the better they will do.

ForumManager

Thank goodness they took the piercing show offline.

ytowner

everyone the dedication ceremony is on WWW.THENEW.TV

nice reception and very clear! A+ for THE NEW TV!

yfdgricker

and one more. Civil War Historian Steffon Jones is center.

yfdgricker

I had attended the Man on the Monument name dedication ceremony downtown a coupel of weekends ago. My good friend Steffon Jones, Civil War Historian, was the person responsible for much of the research which led to the adding of Private Jacob Nixon Robinson of the 5th USCT Co. A.

These were a couple of photos I took.