News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

McKinley School Building

Started by kitten44505, May 20, 2005, 09:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitten44505

I don't know when they will be up for re-election.

I do know though that unless we stand up as a unified voice and pour on so much heat that they are forced to act that the Baoard will do absolutely nothing but heap oneBALD FACED LIE UPON ANOTHER.

I'm all for taking out petitions to have the entire Board of Education removed from office, and replaced with people who will be responsive to theDEMANDS OF THE TAX PAYERS!

jay

The city school system does a terrible job when it comes to maintaining closed buildings.

-Question-
When is the next election for school board members?

kitten44505

McKinley School Building
[/u][/b]

THE PHOTOS OF THIS OLD SCHOOL BUILDING CAN BE VIEWED AT http://youngstownphotos.orgfree.com

WHY HAS THE CITY NOT DEMANDED THAT THE BOARD OF EDUCATION TEAR THIS BUILDING DOWN, AND IF IT DOESN'T, DRAG THE BOARD MEMBERS INTO COURT, IN CHAINS IF NECESSARY AND FORCE THEM TO HAVE THE BUILDING ABATED. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE FOR A BUILDING IN THIS CONDITION TO BE ALLOWED TO STAND WHILE A GAGGLE OF USELESS POLITICIANS SIT AROUND FIGURING OUT WHAT OFFICE THEY WILL RUN FOR NEXT.

EVERYONE WITH EVEN A SINGLE OUNCE OF COMMON SENSE KNOW THAT THE POSITION OF BOARD MEMBER IS JUST THE STARTING POINT FOR A POLITICAL CAREER, AND THAT THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE. LOOK AT HOW LONG IT TOOK TO HAVE WASHINGTON SCHOOL TORN DOWN.

THOSE OF US WHO CARE THE LEAST BIT ABOUT THIS CITY SHOULD BE SO OUTRAGED THAT WE WOULD MARCH ON THE BOARD OF EDUCATION AND DEMAND IMMEDIATE ACTION, AND NOT GIVE THEM A SINGLE MOMENTS PEACE UNTIL THIS BUILDING AND OTHER ABANDONED SCHOOL BUILDINGS LIKE IT ARE TORN DOWN.