News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Youngstown bloggers

Started by cc4, August 08, 2007, 04:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ForumManager

Commenting as a person that has experienced the news"byte" phenomenon personally after being  interviewed for both written and televised media.   The other blogs could have been mentioned and that part cut out of the broadcast.  You never know. 

ytowner

I was a little disappointed to see Phil Kidd and his posse of blogs were the only one's mentioned in this story. What about blog sites like New Ytown, Downtown Ytown, and Fly Youngstown. For instance my blog, Fly Youngstown, recently started a grassroots effort to get more flights to Youngstown with ALLEGIANT AIR. But does this very successful campaign get mentioned, no. It was my duty to spread the word about it and I got 2250 votes for it; but just imagine how many more I could've got had it been on the news!

If you have a story on the Youngstown Blogs--Mention all of them, not just a select few!

cc4

How have local bloggers changed Youngstown's image?  Find out tonight on WFMJ news at 6:00 PM.