News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Cheap West Side Gas

Started by Towntalk, January 19, 2015, 07:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

There is a shortage of super tankers.  It is reported that global oil traders have contracted most tankers and have filled them up with oil.................they know what's coming.

AllanY2525

Quote from: jay on January 19, 2015, 08:35:53 PM
Are people still buying the same amount of gasoline at each service station visit?   With the price of gas dropping again, some are buying smaller amounts because a tank fill up this week may cost several dollars less next week.

That could go either way.....I know that a lot of county governments, etc buy fuel in bulk once or twice a
year during the off-season to help keep their costs down when gas prices rise in the Summer.  I've been
putting more gas in my truck when I stop for fuel lately.

Towntalk

My friend is on call 24/7 at his job so he keeps his tank full. Last week he hit the jackpot at the Belmont Ave. GetGo and thanks to his fuel perks ended up paying .89 cents a gallon, but he knows that this was a fluke, and may never happen again, but because he is on call 24/7 he makes sure that he keeps a full tank of gas in his car. Needless to say that he keeps posted about gas prices, but he will not go out of his was to save a penny. The big secret is that he maintains his cars like a professional so that it is always in perfect condition.

jay

Are people still buying the same amount of gasoline at each service station visit?   With the price of gas dropping again, some are buying smaller amounts because a tank fill up this week may cost several dollars less next week.

Towntalk

SUPPORT OUR LOCAL WEST SIDE BUSINESSES
VALLEY SERVICE CENTER
1564 MAHONING AVENUE
330-797-8830
CURRENT GAS PRICE = $1.84
PROVE YOUR LOYALITY TO OUR LOCAL BUSINESSES
TRADE WITH LOCAL BUSINESSES