News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Hungarian Restaurant To Open

Started by jay, March 30, 2006, 05:25:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

The Hungarian restaurant will open the week of August 15.  I hope to dine there next weekend.

jay

Curtains have now been installed on the front windows of the restaurant.  A sheet metal worker was seen building ventilation ducts at the rear of the building.  Opening day must be coming soon.

jay

This is a recent photo of the building where the Hungarian restaurant will be located.  The sign from the previous establishment has not been changed yet.

jay

The name of the restaurant may be the "PAPRIKA CAFE."

jay

Display cases were being moved through the front door of the restaurant late this afternoon.

jay

The sign in front now states the restaurant will open in July.

ForumManager

I'm anxious to see this open.  mmmmmm!

fgm

Thanks so much for the info.  Really appreciate it.  Can't wait until it opens.

jay

The address for the Hungarian restaurant is 2626 Mahoning Avenue.  They hope to open within thirty days.

Leah

Looks like they've been doing some work in there from what I can see through the windows while driving by. 

The sign now says "Hungarian Food" rather than "Hungarian Food in May."

jay

I will list the exact address soon.  The building for the restaurant is at the corner of Mahoning Avenue and West Heights and is located across from A+ Family Bowling.

fgm

Jay, I'm new to these forums.  But I was curious as to where on Mahoning Avenue this Hungarian restaurant is opening up.  Also, do you know the approximate date this restaurant is set to open?  Or is it open already?  Any info would be helpful.  I've been praying for a Hungarian restaurant in Youngstown for a long time.  Beats having to drive all the way to Shaker Square in Cleveland.

jay

A sign in front of the restaurant states that it will open in May.

jay

A Hungarian restaurant will open on Mahoning Avenue sometime in April.   The west side has a great selection of ethnic foods.