News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Gasoline Prices Are Dropping

Started by jay, June 23, 2012, 05:42:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishbobcat

Funny, if more wind and solar power were in place today, not as many people would be
suffering because of the current situation in Ohio.....

If more homes had solar power or wind powered generators as a supplemental power source, there would be less people
experiencing problems today.

Youngstownshrimp

No Fracking!!!!
Go Solar and Green!!!
Lower the gasoline and NG prices, so I can suck up more energy and keep giving me my HEAP!

irishbobcat

Supply and demand. A friend told me that because of Friday's storms in central and southern Ohio,
gas prices have spike upwards of 50 cents per gallon because of the number of people who now needed
gas to run their generators since their electricity may be off for up to one week.

Rick Rowlands

Swissvale, PA was $3.45 yesterday while up here its $3.29.  But the gas war at the corner of Albert and McGuffey will certainly net you a deal on filling up!

Lynn

For years, we've noticed Mahoning Valley always. seems to have the highest gas prices than other areas in this state.   Also , the farther south we've gone, the lower the gas prices .  It's always  cheaper in N.C. , TN . S.C., VA  and Florida  , places we've traveled to off and on.  it bewilders us .   Hopefully ,  gas prices will  come down further,  and maybe stay lower in this area .

Why?Town

Last Saturday I paid $3.199 a gallon in Warrenton VA.

Earlier today at the same station I paid $2.999.

Why is it $.30 a gallon more here?

sfc_oliver

Some are saying it's one of the first signs of a world wide recession. Others claim that India and China are using less than they projected.

I don't have a clue, but am glad no politician is trying to take credit........
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Youngstownshrimp

The real reason is because we are producing.

jay

Gasoline prices are dropping.  They say the drop in demand is a large reason why. 

Ever since I started riding the WRTA, I know I purchase a lot less gasoline.