News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Councilman Mike Ray On The Radio This Morning (July 11)

Started by jay, July 11, 2012, 06:28:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

I said it before and I will say it again, DEFUND YOUNGSTOWN
and here is how........All taxpaying individuals and entities, escrow your taxes strangling the City until capitulation.  The young occupiers and community organizers are now learning the real problem of Youngstown is the City itself and has been for decades.  The people will never triumph attacking thru the front door, the only successful raid can only come from the back door cutting off the artery of revenue.  BTW, Scranton, PA is ahead of us and Spain is the alternative.

Towntalk

You're absolutely right Dennis, it's a slap in the face of Youngstowners ... these self appointed demigods just spit in the face of the voters and wonder why we have nothing but contempt for ALL of them ... NO EXCEPTIONS ... and for that matter the chairman of the Democratic Party in Mahoning County who crowned them in the first place.

irishbobcat

Help me out Y-town residents....If city council has the power to throw out all the charter amendments and recommendations, why waste all the time the charter members put into their findings and recommendations? I hate dog and pony shows....A total slap in the face of all citizens who participated in this process and to the forefathers who put this whole process together....

Towntalk

You've got that right Jay.

Louie is MINOR LEAGUE when it comes down to radio talk hosts which is why all the local politicians come on his program but avoid Dan Rivers and Ron Verb, because they know that the listener base for these hosts is huge and the hosts ask hard questions and won't tolerate the typical politically expediant answers like Louie does.

jay

A new battle is brewing

We The People   vs   We The Council

Towntalk

How many calls did Mike take this morning.

His answers were as clear as mud so far as I'm concerned, but then that's par for the course for politicians around here, and Louie didn't ask hard questions. Too bad Dan Ryan isn't with us, because he would have put Ray's feet to the fire big time.

jay

Youngstown Councilman Mike Ray is supposed to be a guest on a radio talk show this morning.  I'm sure questions about the Charter Review recommendations will be asked.

WYCL
1540-AM
8:10 a.m. +

The program's phone number is 330-544-1808.