News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Local Radio Now on Internet

Started by jay, April 17, 2006, 12:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leah

I'm a big fan of local talk radio and wish there was more of it. 

570 WKBN is nice, but I wish there were more stations with similar programming.  Louie Free is a nice change of pace, even if you don't share his viewpoints.

ytowner

Well excuse me for posting my opinions on a message board.

It's not his long hair that makes me not listen to him, its his opinions and his peace loving beliefs... We all can beleive in world peace, but it will NEVER Happen. I don't wanna be brainwashed by topics I could careless about.

The airport, the Indians, the Chevy Centre, etc. are things I want to talk about-----DAN RIVERS discusses those.

O by the way I am a practicing catholic who attends mass twice a week.

cc4

Let's see, you don't care for the man because he's a long-haired pacifist.  You could be describing Jesus Christ.  Maybe you shouldn't  judge a person solely on his appearance and one aspect of his philosophy.

ytowner

jay

People who have moved away often ask which Youngstown radio stations broadcast over the internet.  Other than WYSU-FM,  the Louie Free Show is the only local radio program on the internet.

ytowner

I will pass on this.... I like Dan Rivers in the morning, not this peace activist with long hair!

jay

The Louie Free Show, WASN 1500-AM, can now be heard on the internet.  The talk show broadcasts Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - noon.
Go to
free.vindy.com
then click on "Listen Now"

If you try to listen from another area, please post a message telling us if the reception was OK and where you are located.