News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Interesting Christmas Gifts

Started by jay, December 25, 2010, 09:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenneyjoe330

I have to tell you about the gift I got from my wife  :-* bless her heart  :-*---- maybe some of you have seen it in the stores, I don't do much shopping so I never did  :laugh:

The box was about the size of a 33 record cover and as thick as a shirt box and maybe 2 lbs.

Well the first thing is saw when I took off the gift wrap were the words "SMELL LIKE AN EXOTIC VACATION" - I was kind of taken back but talk about marketing - Old Spice sure know it's stuff - I don't EVEN want to know what she paid for it cause I know it was 100% more than I would pay - bless her hear   :-*  The Exotic Vacation was to FIJI and I get to smell like 8 hours of sunshine and freedom - on the back it advertises the MATTERHORN and you get to smell like 8 hours of ice, wind and freedon.  I didn't know freedom has a smell let alone blending so well with sunshine, ice and wind  8) :laugh:  It even has a SCRATCH N'SNIFF --- now when was the last time you even thought about scratch n'sniff?  I take a shower ever day but I guess I still smell like an old far*  :laugh:.  It is the most hysterical gift I have ever received - bless her hear  :-* and I do think that Old Spice WILL get an award in marketing they certainly deserve it - 8 hours of sunshine and freedom ! ! !  :laugh: :laugh:

jay

A Book

Realsimple
869 new uses for old things
an encyclopedia of innovative ideas for everyday items

jay

Did you receive an interesting gift or see an interesting gift given to someone else?

Please take the time to list one or more of those gifts.