News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Mayor WIlliams

Started by ForumManager, February 21, 2009, 08:05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

why would i waste my time listening to a do nothing mayor? he had three years to start to turn ytown around and williams spent most of his time spending monies esp from the water department funds hiring his associates from his church. he was outrage when columbus did not give ytown monies for demolition and rehab. where was his administration staff in housing and demolition in this process?  i would give him credit if he never cried foul play if he was doing his homework for ytown. he talks on both sides of his mouth especially when it comes to the residency requirement. why is it he is looking the other way with Kyle Mielsyk, the deputy of finance when he is living in Canfield, oh. or Dave Bozanich the finance director who lives in Beaver township? Williams was pumped up by the vindy editorial staff, tom humpries business group and the hundred pastors that the majority does not live in ytown due due to the democratic nominee sincerity in the mayor's race of 2005. Williams is now running as a so called democrat in his reelection bid. if anyone believes that williams is a true blue democrat: i have a Florida beach property on the Gulf side for a song and a dance.

Towntalk

Here is the link to the program that you can view any time. It's 27 minutes long. High speed Internet connection recommended.

http://www.c-spanarchives.org/library/index.php?main_page=product_video_info&cPath=18_31&products_id=284210-3&highlight=

ForumManager

It's on again. I guess it will be repeated again during the day?

ForumManager

Did anyone see him on C-Span this morning?  I caught only the tail end of it.