News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Downtown Begging

Started by jay, May 09, 2013, 02:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

Purple man is my favorite from way back.  He is known to prey on the new, everytime I see him he has this look of crap it's him again.  I like him though, I go into my groove mode and jive with him , he always seems to try to get away from me.
"Wazup ? WTF holmes, c'mon give the brotha Man!"  Also, I smoke Filipino affordable cigars and a cigar smoker sets the stogie down when entering an establishment.  Now I have to look around to see if I'm being followed.  My Cigar buts are a hot item downtown.  One afternoon I saw purple man puffing on the cigar I hid outside of the City hall hoping to retrieve it for my walk to my truck.  I said "bro is it good, he answered is it Cuban?"

Rick Rowlands

They are known to inhabit city hall five days a week

northside lurker

LOL!

Yes, I've run across a person that I think might be a "professional" beggar.  She was moderately well dressed, claimed to be visiting a daughter living in an apartment near MVR, claimed to have run out of gas, and needed some money to get gas.  She is a good Christian person, never does this kind of thing, and would gladly mail your money back to you, if you give her your address.  I fell for it the first time, but not the second.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

jay

I've received reports that several people are begging for money in downtown Youngstown.  It's just going to discourage people from patronizing downtown businesses.

Phil and Susie were not the beggars. ;D